Dynamics Business Central/ NAV Developer (UK)
Adventurer. Visionary. And Digital Hero?
Are you ready for a new challenge? Are you looking for an employer where you can turn your visions into reality? Who supports you and encourages you to develop yourself? Then the tegos Group is the right place for you! We are always looking for talented people who want to achieve a lot and believe that curiosity, courage and passion are the key to change the world. We are looking forward to meeting dedicated people with enthusiasm and a restless urge to find answers to the questions of the digital age. Apply now – become our Digital Hero!
tegos is a successful international group specialising in the Environmental sector. Our solution is the best in the market and based on Dynamics 365 Business Central. As a dynamic and rapidly growing company, with our headquarter in Dortmund (Germany) and our subsidiary in Manchester we are expanding our UK based team to support our continued growth and success in the UK and International market. We focus on the long-term retention of highly qualified employees and accordingly offer an attractive salary and opportunities to grow.
What can you expact?
To expand our UK team we are looking for a Developer with exciting tasks in product development and customer projects. You will be working from home office or Manchester office based.
Your key responsibilities:
- Design and development of new functionality and modifications to existing functionality within the specified scope to the highest standard.
- Ability to analyse client requirements and determine how software can best facilitate this.
- Unit and functional testing of development.
- Design solutions and compose technical specifications
- Create Release notes for all developments.
- Meet the commercial and deliverable goals for each project and ensure tasks are on track and on budget.
- Assist colleagues when necessary
That is what we offer:
- Future-oriented projects and innovative tasks in an international, dynamic company
- Agile working methods and small teams with spirit
- Virtual collaboration and home office thanks to modern IT infrastructure and corporate culture
- Flexible work hours Established
- Individual encouragement
- Healthcare services and gym membership
- Excellent overall package based on an attractive basic salary and numerous incentives (private health insurance, life insurance etc.)
You’ll have proven skills and personal attributes in the following:
- Minimum of 5 years development experience with D365 Business Central/Microsoft NAV
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycles, development methodologies with the ability to communicate logical design and process flows.
- Possess a strong understanding of operating systems, technical architecture, and application servers.
- Experience with REST, SOAP webservice integration.
- Demonstrable experience with Source Control Git/TFS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in both a team environment and on an individual basis
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinker
- Highly motivated
- Team Player
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Travel willingness and flexibility
Send us your details and we will contact you shortly.
tegos Group // Mrs. Kirsten Karner // Recruiting & Talent Acquisition Manager // Oslostr. 2, 44269 Dortmund (Germany)